Monday, July 19, 2010

Categorization

When I freak out, post-its make me feel calm. They are like little boxes that hold matter that makes sense by themselves and as a whole, with many others. One day last week I felt like I was lost. To make things clearer for myself, I put up the various stages of the project (research, process, design/idea and user testing) and put under it, what I needed to do and what I have already done. I also made a mind-map of whatever I know of the current situation and problems in the village. Once half my cupboard door was filled with post-its, I felt calm again, like there was some matter after all.



2 comments:

elf_asura said...

Excellent - you have begun to use things you have learnt in the right moment and it always brings clarity. This is genuine design process.

zenrainman said...

Really looking forward to the progress of this project...